Sunday, September 23, 2007
Birthday PartAY!
For our birthdays Kate and I wore our boots and took the party to the Parthenon to eat greek food and watch belly dancers. Wanda had to tell them it was our birthday when they came over to ask us what the occasion was, so then they made us each get up and dance. The short one told me, "Just bend your knees and wiggle." So I did. Although, I didn't get a picture of me doing it, I did get a picture of embarrassed Kate after she did her wiggling. After our supper we went back to our place for a donkey piniata filled with great candy from our youth, then the girls and boys split up to finish the night with boy/girl bonding respectively.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you look so cool i just can't stand it!
Looks like such a fun time! Happy birthday...I can still say that, because you still have not received your gift yet.
Post a Comment