1. Someone says "chippendale" and you think of the rescue rangers.
2. You think "analogous" is some kind of heathen relationship practice where a women has many husbands.
3. You heard "trompe l'oeil" means trick the eye so you use it in your amateur magician act.
4. When your design savvy friend tells you she just bought a teak dining set you imagine the chairs built out of teaki torches.
5. You fit your bathroom with those handy dandy rugs for the toilet seat and floor and call it decorated.
6. Whenever you hear someone talk about "dental molding" it grosses you out. (Aren't I funny?)
7. Chintz refers to fabric not a type of monkey or chinamen.
8. You buy the bed-in-a-bag deal cause then everything matches just like your "bedroom suite".
9. You think a tchotchke is a place to keep your car keys.
10. You think a gothic window is the trim painted black and the panes powdered white. (hehehe)
1 comment:
man, I know I'm not a designer... dang it!
Post a Comment