Sculpturiffic!From Decor8. Don't you just love the white palette with a shot of color. You can really play with texture, depth, and form this way.


Barbara Vos lamp shade

Faces in Places on Apartment Therapy

I love wallpaper. from the UK's House to Home
4 comments:
I saved that picture (the second one from Decor8). There is something about it that I really like. And I must have missed the Apartment Therapy day with the faces in places! That's awesome! I love finding stuff like that, and seeing it inspires me to go out and take more pictures (I havent in so long)
Great blog! I like the second picture, too...I hate the table, but I love the ceiling! And that lampshade is awesome...and totally re-creatable! I really like wallpaper, too. I don't think Ryan will ever let me put it in our house (when we have a house) though...he hates it =( It *is* a lot of work, but it can be so much more beautiful than boring old paint! So what exactly is Apartment Therapy? I think I need it! Hahahaha! I'm going to google it right now...
hooray! Thanks for directing me to your blog :) I love that tree wallpaper, it needs to be in my house!
man, I really need to step it up with the blogs cause this is AWESOME. stop being so cool! I'm currently watching Pocahontas. Just made me think of you and your thoughtful gifts:)
Post a Comment