I know you are dying to see something from the wedding so here are my favs from what we got. Keep in mind that a lot of these are off to the side shots because we didn't want to get in the way of the wedding photographer.
Thank you so much for posting these!! I just finished stealing them:) Thank you so much for being a part of it all, you have no idea how much it meant to me... I hope PF Changs was happy to see you guys:)
It looks like a beautiful wedding! I'm sorry I missed your call, and I've almost called you a couple of times but then I think, "oh wait, she's at church" or "oh wait, she's at work" or "oh wait, she's probably sleeping". But yes, I do want to hear every detail!
2 comments:
Thank you so much for posting these!! I just finished stealing them:) Thank you so much for being a part of it all, you have no idea how much it meant to me... I hope PF Changs was happy to see you guys:)
It looks like a beautiful wedding! I'm sorry I missed your call, and I've almost called you a couple of times but then I think, "oh wait, she's at church" or "oh wait, she's at work" or "oh wait, she's probably sleeping". But yes, I do want to hear every detail!
Post a Comment