Monday, March 31, 2008

All things bright and girly...

I don't know when it happened--the extra dose of ultra-girly style bestowed upon me. Many may find it hard to believe that there was a time when I flat-out refused to wear anything with bows, ruffles, ribbons, lace, etc. or anything pink. I was even embarrassed to carry a purse! Now, I carry a bag that is bigger than me. (I heard once that a big bag makes your butt look smaller). And who else would don their most precious dress, a breezy lemon eyelet, and pair it with pink flowered flats, making the ensemble that much more precious. ( I kicked it down a notch by wearing the dress with classic navy and white for church so as not to offend with my easter egg outfit). But spring is in the air, color as well, and spring is the girliest girl around--even compared to me!



Yellow tulips, my fav! On classic black and white.

I love my white bird salt and pepper shakers.

I heart flats! I wear them with dresses, pants, shorts, capris, and jeans! Long may they live!

Do I match my girly decor or what?!

The Easter egg outfit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with your girly blog, it makes me want to be girly! Gone will be my mannish ways and then people won't think we're a lesbian couple anymore.

Vanessa said...

beatufiul flowers, beautiful shoes, beautiful taumi!