Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Color Me Happy!

I am so inspired by textiles and color. Here are some pictures that I saved on my last weekly look through all my favorite design blogs and sites.


I love the laundry room.
This yellow flower wallpaper is to die for!

Pillow Heaven!

Tea anyone? So sweet!
More amazing yellow wallpaper. I am in love with the color right now.

My inspiration always:

I want a fridge like this one:
Makes me wanna play in the garden:
Funky lighting that allows you to create the shape by bending the petals.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I just wrote a comment, but it got deleted :( Anyways, I said that it's cool that we go to some of the same weekly blogs. I remember the yarn chair! Also, I am in love with yellow right now too! When I was packing for my trip I had to try so hard to not bring ONLY yellow, haha.