I went to Target this afternoon in pursuit of some converse sneakers and maybe a cool t-shirt. But, of course, I found way more than that!
A scarf with all the right colors: navy, kelly green, bright blue, and white. $4

Here is a quite awkward picture of me trying to show you my converses. I never thought I would buy a pair of those. I used to hate them. More the high top kind though. They made peoples feet look really long, like clown feet. I already have long feet, thank you.

A cool retro inspired t. I like it anyway.

I fell in love with these metallic sandals. So pretty and will add a nice edge to shorts and dresses this summer. A pretty blue beaded necklace. I have been searching for a fun long necklace to break up some of my solid shift dresses. And of course my pretty yellow table cloth that finally went on sale.

Another shot of the table cloth, although the sun is drowning it out. It's a little big for my table so I folded it in half. That way it also plays up nicely against the black. One of my favorite color combos is white, yellow, and black.
1 comment:
I have ripoff converse from payless and they're one of my favorite pairs of shoes. I where them ALOT. Especially since my ripoff uggs (not really even rip off, they are just boots that obviously bear no resemblence to uggs), especially since they almost have no sole anymore. And I miss seeing your ever stylish home.
Post a Comment