Thursday, May 15, 2008

I got a "pocket full of sunshine"

Because Vanessa has shared pictures of her plants and I was getting jealous, I realized we have flowers too. I didn't plant them, but they are there nonetheless. I went camera happy in our yard and thought I would share our flower beds. They are especially beautiful right now with all the spring flowers , but unfortunately be don't have any that will last more than the month of May.











Now that's what I call bringing the outside in.

I bought Stephen this shirt. I thought it would be funny on such a slight frame. We are always joking about how small he is in our group.

Who needs to go to Italy to enjoy many shades of light? I experienced a day of wispy silver light not long ago. Then a few days later, a day of gorgeous green light that felt filled of water and growth. I liked it. I experienced the light. My soul broke open and sucked it all in til my insides were wet with green. I know it is hard to tell in my pictures here, but I couldn't help sharing them with you.


No comments: