Saturday, June 7, 2008

China-doll Haircut

I am in love with Katie's hair. I have always wante to do this bob with bangs and almost did at the beginning of the summer, then decided to hold out til fall. I am not sure it would work well with my frizzy hair though, because it's the polished straightness that makes this so gorgeous. But if I can't pull off the polished thing I could do a wavy bohemian version. But seriously, doesn't this look just wow you? And it really sets off her already beautiful cheekbones.

No

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Love the new look of the blog! And yes, I really love Katie's hair. I considered it myself, but I dont think I have enough consistent style to pull it off. I am way too grubby most days and then I fear, I would only look like a boy. However, I think you would pull it off perfectly! Needless to say, you always look good, and on top of that, you have really good cheekbones like katie holmes!

Vanessa said...

Wow, nice change! I think Katie's hair makes her look so regal (along with all of her absolutely gorgeous clothes!). You could pull of the look. Like Lynds says, you ALWAYS look good! You're so hot, you could make bald the new black!

Taumi said...

ahahahaha! Bald the new black! I am not feelin' that one but so funny!