Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dining Do-do-re-do-too!

Alright, this one is mostly for Lyndsey. Here is the finished product of my redecorated dining room. I think I may get some yellow curtains and frame some yellow artwork so I can switch out the red during the summer and spring months next year. I am not in love with red, but I loved the jewel tone of these curtains and decided I could make the rug work with them instead of having to buy a new one. I started with a picture of the frames I bought from goodwill (not all pictures) and repainted for my art/picture shelf. Enjoy!







2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Taumi I really really love it! Good job with the frame. And the table and chairs and big cabinet are all sooo nice! I like that little bench/stool thing that you are sitting on. Very cool. And I am extremely jealous of that outfit! I just hung some pictures and stuff in my bathroom. Nothing special, but I'll make a post of it. I dream of decorating, so until I have my own house, I'll just do occaisional mini projects that I can take with me when I move! Oh! And I almost forgot. I really like your teapot too!

Miriam said...

ama-za-zing!