Friday, September 26, 2008

H.A.I.R.

So, I am assuming you have seen my hair better on facebook or myspace now and I apologize for the off-kilter photo from last week that was meant to tease you. But, here is another picture just in case you've missed the others.





Thought I would share comments I have gotten about my new hair. Some are rather funny...

"I didn't think I would like it but it's still soft and it moves..." yes, this was said by a man. What did he think, that I would shellac my head every morning?!

"You look like Audrey Hepburn."

"It's real cute on you. I'm surprised Stephen even lets you out of the house."

"You look like Amelie."

"Forget about Julia Roberts!"

"It's kinda 60's, like Jackie Onassis."

"Whoa, this girl came in with some hair! ...it fits her face." This was the man stylist at the hair salon.

"(gasp) Look at her hair!" This ones is my fav. because it was a bunch of teens at Panera admiring my do.

And lastly, when I walked into worship at work (late, so someone was speaking up front), someone gasped, "wow!" really loud, then during prayer requests and announcements proclaimed, "we got a new Taumi!" And then everyone proceeded to turn and stare at me. Awkward.

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Aw, your favorite is my favorite too! Thats so cool!

Miriam said...

i love taumi!

Vanessa said...

I can't wait until you get here so I can see The Hair in person! :) So what does Stephen think about the cut? Besides the intense pride he must feel at having such a stunning wife.

Taumi said...

He loves it. Says it looks more sophisticated.