I am actually really sad that these pants fit her better than they fit me. They are my engineers pants. And of course, had to use the woodsman hat. Ooooh, and check out the vintage heart earrings in the second picture. These were actually a gift from Brit.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Stylin' by Taumi
One uneventful Friday (seems to happen a lot) afternoon, I asked if Britaini wanted to hang with me and then I got inspired to style her from my wardrobe. As you know I love doing this and usually I don't have any willing players besides myself so it was a great change of pace for me to do someone else. Anyway, after we were done I had to reduce red eye and crop about a hundred pictures and as I cropped the program started cropping them wrong and adding black chunks to some sides so I apologize for that. I still have all the originals but I didn't want to go back and edit them all again so you are stuck looking at these...
I am actually really sad that these pants fit her better than they fit me. They are my engineers pants. And of course, had to use the woodsman hat. Ooooh, and check out the vintage heart earrings in the second picture. These were actually a gift from Brit.

Disco dress and bright pink leggings. Huge Jackie O sunglasses. Dancerly moves.


Without the leggings...we actually put them on as an afterthought for fun.
Not one of my favorites. I never wear this overly romantic crochet shrug...hard to mix.
Blue beads.

Bermudas.
Vintage dress that can only be worn when you hide certain parts like the huge fluttery sleeves. The hemline is a little long too and it actually is a bit big on me so I always belt it. The belt that came with it is too cute and I wear it a lot. You've probably seen it in other stylings.

Funked up little black dress. Purple 80's vintage belt I scored at Goodwill recently.
This one Britty calls her Gossip Girl look. All accessories are red.
This was actually the first outfit. She wanted to wear the hat so I styled around that. I deconstructed the tee. Skinny grey jeans...Love.
Big blue heart necklace, a favorite accessory (Thanks Kate!). More blue beads. Cute 50's inspired frock with a rockin' vest to de-sweeten.
The end. Hope you enjoyed.
I am actually really sad that these pants fit her better than they fit me. They are my engineers pants. And of course, had to use the woodsman hat. Ooooh, and check out the vintage heart earrings in the second picture. These were actually a gift from Brit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Always love your style blogs, keep it up:) Surprisingly I really liked the romantic shrug. Not usually a ruffle girl, but really like how you put that outfit together. It was kind of a sexy secretary look.
the first two pics are my favorites. I like scarves.
Post a Comment