A little bit of what makes life beautiful.
Beautimous! I guess the wrapping paper I used for your presents went well with the stuff already under your tree, haha! And I like the title to this blog...we just got done watching "The Holiday," and they all said "Happy Christmas" in England.
You're fabulous!!!
So pretty, and all the presents under the tree are so pretty too. Ah Christmas, why do you have to leave so soon?!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Beautimous! I guess the wrapping paper I used for your presents went well with the stuff already under your tree, haha! And I like the title to this blog...we just got done watching "The Holiday," and they all said "Happy Christmas" in England.
You're fabulous!!!
So pretty, and all the presents under the tree are so pretty too. Ah Christmas, why do you have to leave so soon?!
Post a Comment