First of all we have a gray, bejeweled neckline dress from Charlotte Russe.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Stuff I bought in Palm Springs
Man, this stupid uploader just uploaded everthing backwards! Oh well. Just realize I tried to have the ones with the coats/sweaters before what was underneath of them. So I promised to blog my purchases from the outlet mall and I fully expect Lyndsey to do the same now. WARNING: first couple pictures are a tad bit on the Schmexy side.
First of all we have a gray, bejeweled neckline dress from Charlotte Russe.

Next, a red sweater from JCrew. I think those weird black spots are from when I was trying to red-eye reduce...stupid program sometimes messes up. So ignore those.
Bright citron ruffle neck cardigan with jewel buttons from JCREW


Agh! Where are my arms! Purple silky bubble dress from Charlotte Russe with very long pockets, it actually kind of like a big apron or muff because they connect.

Boyfriend cardigan with wooden buttons from Charlotte Russe.
Red satiny open back dress with subway zipper from Charlotte Russe. Also has a cute jewel shaped red button at the closure.
Every girl should have a little red dress...
The most beautiful thing I have ever seen: a silvery gray silky linen coat from Banana Republic with double bow closure at the neck and bracelet length sleeves.
Hope you enjoyed looking at my clothes....again! lol
First of all we have a gray, bejeweled neckline dress from Charlotte Russe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Taumi, I just never before realized how smashing you look in red!
I love it! I only wish I had bought things nearly that cute! I will model them out for you, but I'll add a couple of the things I had bought before I went out there (remember I had told you that I had already spent alot of money before I went to cali?) Anyways, I'll work on that! I might do shots that arent of the head though, because I'm so freaking tired and dont want to bother with my hair. Why am I writing all of this?? Haha. Anyways, You are so cute, I loved all of your poses. I think my favorite poses and outfit were the ones with the green skirt.
I did I did, I was just at J. Crew and saw your yellow sweater. Anyway, always a pleasure viewing your fashion blogs.
love the silver jacket the most! you look awesome woman!
Post a Comment