Friday, January 2, 2009

French Inspired

So I got dressed today and then realized that my outfit kind of resembled this picture that I saved a couple weeks ago from my blog reading. Subconsciously I was inspired by it I think. Her's is a little bit cuter, because she had the perfect cold weather for the layering going on. It was warm here so no scarf, hat, and long luscious gloves for me. And I got a little too much gray on to make it interesting, but I love my tights! And I totally got that little blazer at Goodwill yesterday in the boys section for 99 cents! The sleeves are a little short so I wear them as bracelet length.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

You look way better...that girl in the pic looks biznitchy, and you look cute and happy :)

Miriam said...

lol at biznitchy!
and, this blog inspires me to just, like, look better. dang it.
the end.

Lyndsey said...

Love your tights and boots! Good thing we arent roomies anymore because I would steal them from you so much you would never get to wear them!