
So I was juggling heavy grocery bags, my purse was slipping from underneath my arm, and the cart was trying to blow into our car when I slammed the car door shut, hitting my hip bone on the way. I winced and whined as I crawled into my seat on the passenger side, never thinking that the injury would still be felt an hour later...or keep me awake all night because it hurt to sleep on it...or the next day when I walk around. Do young ladies ever break their hips? No! Not that mine is broken, but dang it might as well be! Stupid protruding bones, ie. knees, elbows, hips, always hurt so much more when getting bumped than the fleshy areas.
2 comments:
Well, even if you are turning into an old lady, at least you're not all saggy like the lady in that pic, hahaha! :P
Tell me about it! I was peeling a tangelo and got orange peel wedged underneath my thumbnail and couldnt get it out for two days, and then when that finally stopped hurting, I slammed my toe into a wall resulting in a broken toe nail, blood, and bruising of a couple of toes. Let's just get some wheelchairs.
Post a Comment