Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jewel Tones, Grey, and a Little Fringe

This started with a picture to show you my new fringe-y boots I bought randomly last weekend, and you know me--I have too much fun playing dress-up in my own closet! Anyway, I never used to like those fringe boots that were so popular in the 70's until I saw these on clearance and thought, "hmmm, I like those!" Anyway, I like them shorter like these way below. And they are comfy.

grey skinnies from WetSeal, Magenta rose toe flats from Old NavyRed flats from GAP
Navy round toe pumps from Target
Fringed boots from Dilliards, yellow striped boatneck from American Eagle, Grey striped scarf from Aeropostale
Grey and black billowy top from Charlotte Russe, skinnies from WetSeal, clutch from Goodwill, and black round toe pumps from Deb
Electric blue top with exposed subway zipper on back from Charlotte Russe, clutch from GAP
Grey bell sleeve tee from Charlotte Russe
Purple roll neck top from Charlotte Russe
Citron ruffle neck cardi from JCREW, sweetheart neckline vintage inspired dress from Charlotte Russe, white beaded necklace from Goodwill, grey tights from target
Sable elbow length cashmere gloves from TJMax, grey wool blazer from Goodwill (little boys), blue striped tie from Stephen's neck ;), black striped blouse from Charlotte Russe, cognac slouchy buckle boots from WetSeal

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I love those last darker brown boots, and the pink flats. I got new felt flats. I like em.