This is my little sisters dog, Molly. I love her! I wish animal eyes didn't glow in pictures.

I went wild for New Years considering I was only going to Kate and Shane's and there was only a three couples there...and Brent! I really wanted to wear a poufy skirt, but the closest thing I could find was a dress with a bubble skirt. And the boots are not a part of the outfit really because I knew I would be taking them off.

I also wanted big hair. It was bigger than it looks.

4 comments:
Those are some REALLy glowy eyes on that dog!!!
You guys should get a cute little dog, too :) Name him Muffin.
I had a cat named muffin when I was little.
Nice hair! And I think I forgot to ask in my last comment, where did you get those crackly ornaments?
Only Kate and Shane's, I'm hurt. I'm coming over sometime this week for a few minutes, or maybe you should come here and see the floor of my art room. Actually, not to exciting yet, just able to walk in it now.
Post a Comment