Monday, March 2, 2009

Pink Peonies, Poppies, and Posies

I am in love with the the delicate, frilly layers of a Peony and save endless artful poses of them while blog reading. I love the soft pink light that doesn't really envelope the space in these images, but lightly mists over them. It makes me all the more ready for spring, how about you? I threw in the image of the cute granny with the flower wreath because she is just too cute. I would love to have an el fresco lunch with my Grandma, mom, and sisters complete with posie crowns.







2 comments:

Vanessa said...

so pretty!

Bri said...

Peonies are my favorite! I planted like 10 plants at my old house and this year is probably the year they're finally mature enough to really show off . . . and I moved!!!!!!! awwww :( Gotta just go enjoy everyone else's! Those pictures are awesome!