Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Picks!

In honor of the first day of spring I give you my Spring Picks. Say hello the the sun today and breathe deeply. It's finally here...

Classy Lassy:




Cute jackets and blouses with feminine details. Above from JCREW


Yellow peeptoes from JCREW Extravagance and theatricality


Watercolor florals: shoes from Old Navy, dress from Charlotte Russe

Classic trench with a great neckline in white from JCREW. No beige for me, thank you!

Casual Classics:



Dresses with vintage appeal: above and below from Charlotte Russe.



create casual cool with a Straw fedora: Urban Outfitters

Longer shorts with rough hems: from Target. Gladiators that have more on top that just a thin strap because my feet are already way long and thin: these from the GAP.


Casual yellow sun dress from New York and Co.

Ladylike and Garden Party Style:


New creative director from Kate Spade showing off what it's all about: Color!

Shift dress with neckline detail from JCREW

Garden Party dress form Charlotte Russe

Loungey florals from Charlotte Russe

Light weight scarfs in fun patterns and tones: from Forever21

Graphic or painterly patterns: dress from Forever21

Wedges to make those legs look long and keep you walking tall, comfortably! From Charlotte Russe.

Mixing subtle and bright: outfit from JCREW

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love that sleeveless blouse from jcrew with the flowers at the neckline, I'd been eyeing it earlier this week. Darn JCrew for their high prices! haha. And I have a dress pretty similar to that Old Navy water color one that I'm a big fan of. It's from H&M. Love the crinkly gladiators and that yellow NY&C dress! And I really like that whole last jcrew outfit.

Anonymous said...

I will get some wedges this summer!

Anonymous said...

...and a fun scarf!