

I just spent forever and a minute searching for this divine picture of pot de creme with macaroons that I thought I had saved on Friday while blog reading, but alas! I could not find it. =( Anyway, it's so ingrained in my mind now that I have to share some alternate pictures with you. After watching the Sofia Coppola interview about her movie, Marie Antoinette, I have been obsessed with wanting to try frilly, pastel macaroons. Sofia said that the color palette of the movie came from a beautiful plate of macaroons she had on her desk. And who can forget the candy colored gowns, shoes, faces, and well, candy in the movie. Then on friday, I stumbled on a blog that had recipes for macaroons and pot de creme which sounded and looked amazing. I don't think I'll get the ambition to make them anytime soon, but I love looking at them. Their springy in a way, no?
3 comments:
Hmm, I would be forever proud of myself if I could make macaroons. So let me know if you ever do try the recipe! And I love that she used them as the color palette!
I will never try making them, I don't even like baking cookies, but if you ever make them I will try eating them;)And,yes, that movie was beautiful.
stylistically I liked that movie, but overall it was no bueno on my movie list. but these pictures are bueno. deal?
Post a Comment