It's bee awhile since I've posted any personal photos so here's some from the past weekend/week.
1. We made vegan pierogies Saturday night, complete with tofu sour cream (which satisfies you with it's cold, creamyness even though it doesn't tast much like sour cream.)
2. I bought three bunches of daffodils last weekend for less than $6 to add some cheer to my week. I should have taken pics a few days ago because they are almost dead now. And I'm not actually wearing that dress...I was to lazy. I just slipped the hanger over my head.
3. Pictures of me being silly with my natural air dried hair. I wanted to capture it because it usually doesn't look that good. I think the secret is to forget the conditioner.
4. My new bedroom art! No, I didn't paint it. I thought about copying it myself, but I thought it would just be easier to buy it. It's actually a textile wrapped around a frame. I got it from txtlart.com. I had seen it in an Instyle Home years ago and loved it. I guess the image never really left me and so I finally just bought it. It's a sixties inspired print and has great colors in it that magically were already found in my bedding (except for the green). Navid, my someday-brother-in-law, thinks it's too scary to sleep under....something about giant noses an birds scares him at night I guess. lol
3 comments:
Haha, yeah, we use vegan sour cream with our perogies, too. We haven't made them from scratch for a while, though... we usually buy them frozen. Ther recipe from your mom is the best though!
And I think that picture looks great in your room! Your room is so cute. That picture seems to fit in really well with everything.
Hey, tell me what you did to make the pierogies and sour cream if you don't mind.
And that is hilarious that you just slipped the hanger over your head!
I love the picture! Your room looks awesome
Post a Comment