Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Amelie Lovin' on Stephen



This video is so funny and so typical of how she is always trying to get up in our faces and give kisses. Try reading a book with her trying to do this in between you and your book! I have to hold my book up to my nose so she can't wriggle in. At the end Stephen is blowing air on her face and that's why she is trying to shut his mouth.

I really need to figure out how to add music to my videos. If anyone has tips, let me know.

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

That's so freaking adorable! Cats are such a foreign world to me. I'm sitting here with my dogs climbing all over me begging for attention, and I just always associate that behavior with dogs, and I always think of cats as not very lovey. So thanks for showing me the side of kitties I never see!

Vanessa said...

Awwwww...so cute!!! Amelie is just a sweet little pumpkin. You should do more posts like this, of you and Stephen and your life!

Anonymous said...

So funny, cats are the best!

Miriam said...

Cutest thing ever!