Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Sunday!

I have lofty goals today of getting my garden planted: tomatoes (upsy-downsy style to keep the rabbits out), swiss chard, cilantro, basil, sugar snap peas, and strawberries; and then some flowers for the beds in front of our porch. Not sure what flowers we will choose but I'll take pictures when we are done.

For now here are some colorful images that have been inspiring me lately.

Mary Ruffle
Liebmarlene Vintage
JCrew
Festival of colors India
Rockstar Diaries

4 comments:

Bri said...

Hi friend! We're gardening today too! Love the pics you found and posted :) Now I'm all inspired too!
Have a beautiful day :)

Lyndsey said...

I neeeeed to plant my garden soon! It's been raining all day today though. But I bought new flowers today! They are so pretty! I will post them soon.

Anonymous said...

Did you actually get any of that done in all that rain?

Miriam said...

Wow... I'm so amazed by all of you people and your gardening. So to impress you, today Ted and I played catch outside and these little kids kept yelling "throw the ball higher!" so I threw the ball really high and the kid yelled "she threw the ball the highest! She threw the ball the highest!" and that lifted my self-esteem enough for today. The end.