Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lounge if you wanna

A lazy Sunday calls for delicious lounging. Well, maybe not if you have loads of laundry to do, dishes in the sink, and groceries to buy. But still, this is what I always want to do on Sunday, and every once in awhile I sneak a day of it in.

Why can't I find ballroom skirt saturated yellow curtains like you that pool so heavenly on the floor? P.S. Notice the girl lounging on the two chairs.

Mmmm, this picture makes me wish I had a balcony with french doors like they do everywhere is Paris so I could sit on the floor in the morning, wrapped in my comforter and drink in warm light and tea. And I love hoe her blanket looks like she is wrapped in peonie petals.
Perfect neutrals. I heart grey tights. Grey+creme=calm gorgeousness.
Johnny Depp and fiance lounging at home so stylishly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the middle one of the girl sitting in the window, although is that a blanket or her skirt? It looks like a skirt. Either way it's beautiful.

Taumi said...

It's a blanket. It's part of a collection for bedding textiles.

Lyndsey said...

i love that picture too, hm, makes me want to lounge beautifully right now.