White jeans + a soft whisper pink blouse=divine. Great spring/summer staples. (And I love her dining room shot for domino, by the way. Lovin' those white shelves instead of a traditional china cabinet.)
Vintage inspired swim wear is always on my radar.
Isn't the green outfit brill? Love.
Another great green shot and I love soft pinks, cremes, and greys for spring. Especially when paired together.
Why not wear two or three belts over one cute printed dress? Well, maybe not three...
Love the wedges and sunny hat. I would wear this by the sea.
Tuck a halter blouse into a pair of acid washed or better, white jeans for a summer date night or, if your anything like me, a night out with the girls. And don't forget to roll those skinny jeans up a turn or two in a sloppy perfect way.
I really love this casual look, but with the surprisingly bright pant. And I have always loved canvas shows. Classic.
This color palette is very summery: navy, melon, fuschia, sand, butter...beautiful and invigorating.
Loosey goosey basics in great light weight fabrics with tailored details are perfect in my book.
I am not in love with this skirt but I love the flowers and the long grass...I just want to gather flowers in a meadow in a long skirt.
2 comments:
I love all these pictures, I seriously need to find some wedges. I like the top picture of Katie Joel, she a modern young Ali McGraw, I just did a post about McGraw.
First of all, I really like your header picture! It's perfect.
And retro swim always catches my eye as well. (in fact, I have that picture of the green swimsuit as well). In fact I almost bought Malachi some short shorts and me a vintage swimsuit off of ebay for a photo shoot, but I didnt win the auction :(
Post a Comment