I don't know if you can tell but there are lilacs growing way up in the middle of this fir tree! Of course it just a really long branch from the below lilac bush, but it looks so weird and isolated. The below picture shows just how far above the bush it is.
Here is one of the three upside down tomatoes we are trying this year. We are going to try both ways to see what works best, and we read that you can plant peas on top of the upside down tomatoes so we are on the lookout for pea plants this weekend.
Mmm, sweet smelling lilacs are one of my favorites!
I was feeling provencial so I left them in the basket for my tableau.
2 comments:
those lilacs are so funny, and you are too cute! I think we are planting our garden tomorrow, can't wait! But tomatoes this year are really expensive, so my salsa might not be as frequent this year.
I love that last pic of you walking away. And I love the fact you're growing cilantro.
Post a Comment