Monday, June 1, 2009

Annual Fancy BBQ

We had our annual anniversary BBQ last weekend. I do it up fancy! Mostly because I love party planning, but also because I like sharing fun food with friends. These pics are loaded backwards so keep that in mind while viewing.

Menu:

-homemade salsa (I grew the cilantro!) with multi-grain tortilla chips
-cucumber tomato dill salad
-roasted gazpacho (delicious!)
-chili roasted corn, corn with chive butter (I grew the chives!)
-big franks
-cherries, watermelon
-strawberry shortcake with fresh mint
-Izze (grapfruit, apple, blueberry, clementine)





4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh, I so wish me and Ryan could have been there too!!!

Anonymous said...

Everything was so beautiful and so tasty too! I love your fancy bbq's, Go Taumi!

Big Rich said...

Wow your barbq looked really good
It was very colorful. You should check out my blog Taumi. You might find some cool stuff on it. lovestopicnic.blogspot.com

Miriam said...

Man, I would have LOVED to be there!