Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Monday!


I had a really great day today. Nothing out of the usual happened. I was just in a really good mood and chatty. Probably because we had such a productive weekend, and at the same time did fun and creative stuff too, and spent lots of time with my man. I was about as happy as these girls are, eating their watermelon by the pool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely new picture and glad you had such a good anniversary weekend.

Lyndsey said...

I thought that was you (3rd from the right). It makes me happy that you had such a great monday! And now I really want me some watermelon! Of course, it's been in the 50s here and I've sat in front of the fire place twice today. So maybe I want the watermelon AND the warm weather!

Vanessa said...

Hey, that's such a beautiful new picture of you! I love it. And yeah, let's order up some watermelon and some sun!