since cutting my hair into a cute, fresh bob that I actually really loved, I have decided to grow it out and recut my bangs so I can do something like this:

Only I'll probably wear my long locks a little wavy most of the time since it's more natural on me. But then one day I got the urge to chop it all off into a pixie cut or something a little more fashion forward and edgy. I love these pics of Audrey.



What makes these pixie cuts work is when the girl has undeniably feminine features and youthfulness about her. I am not sure my face shape or features can hold up their end in this equation, but it might be worth the gamble. What do you think?
3 comments:
I bet you could rock it either way! Go short for fall, isn't that what you do?
Seriously, pic number one looks so French, I could totally see that on you. You have a good face for that cut, you'd look so European. I think the longer hair with bangs would look really cute on you, too (and would make you look about 14 yrs old again!). So you could do that first, like you said, and then do the short French cut when you get bored.
I meant to post that comment on the above posting, but I guess I stuck it here instead!
Post a Comment