Monday, August 10, 2009
I'm in Love with Julia!
Or atleast Meryl playing Julia! If the real Julia was as funny, charming, and vivacious as Meryl was in the movie, I think I would have adored her. The theatre was packed for the Sunday matinee and we had to split our little three person group up to sit down. We actually had to wait in a line of middle aged chubby women to get in. This movie, Julie and Julia, made me laugh so hard and made me want to cook a little too. I went grocery shopping afterward and bought so much food! But the cashier made me feel better when she commented on how much healthier our load of food was compared to everyone else's. Anyway, I definitely recommend seeing it if you have a chance, even if Amy Adams character is a little weirdly obsessed with Julia Child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ya, I want to see this movie! But this will be a netflixer because i dont think malachi is as excited to see it :)
Ryan is actually the one who told me about this movie, haha! Yeah, we'll probably have to wait to see it, too. But it looks good, and thanks for letting us know that it IS good! :)
Post a Comment