A little bit of what makes life beautiful.
He looks retarded.
Probably not. But I would still hang out with you on the days when youre not wearing them! ;)
I like them! I'd hang out with you! I just bought pink Nikes - so welcome to the club!
I don't thats an iffy one, depends on my mood, j/k if I hang out with you now with what you already wear why wouldn't I, haha, j/k again. You're style puts me to shame, which is not to hard considering I have no style.
Hehehe, Kate's comment was funny.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He looks retarded.
Probably not. But I would still hang out with you on the days when youre not wearing them! ;)
I like them! I'd hang out with you! I just bought pink Nikes - so welcome to the club!
I don't thats an iffy one, depends on my mood, j/k if I hang out with you now with what you already wear why wouldn't I, haha, j/k again. You're style puts me to shame, which is not to hard considering I have no style.
Hehehe, Kate's comment was funny.
Post a Comment