Heard this song at the beginning of my Christmas music dust-off back in October and have had in stuck in my head ever since. I love this song so much. So I wanted to share it with my co-workers for a worship I planned and found this video of little Emily Carey (12 yrs old) singing it so beautifully. It's really the only Christmas song I know that talks about Jesus' birth and death.
2 comments:
I love this song! I had my radio on a christmas station yesterday and one of my least favorite songs every year came on, Last Christmas by Wham. And I didn't groan or frown when it came on. Instead it made me happy, I actually laughed. It's such a ridiculous song to play SO MUCH on the radio every year. But because of just that fact, it's ironically a sign that christmas is so near!
There is one other that I know of. It's "We Three Kings."
Post a Comment