Saturday, December 5, 2009

Boot Crush


Duck boots which were definitely made for snow, whereas most of my winter footwear is not. They have been popping up on my radar in this months JCrew catalogue and the lovely rockstar diaries Naomi sports a pair as well. Definitely going on my wishlist. They have some in the boys section at target...I wonder what size I am in boys shoes?

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I think we have some old ones in a closet around here somewhere ;) My whole family used to sport those things. I love JCrew catalogues. I look at them online because they always stop mailing them to me. I think its something about how I never buy anything or whatever. Sheesh. If they would sell me a cashmere sweater for 30 bucks, we wouldn't have this problem, now would we JCrew??

Anonymous said...

I like those boots too, hmmm...i know i just saw some recently, but where was that?