Sunday, January 10, 2010

Meet Don Diego

Actually, most of you have met this wonderfully friendly little dog that "works" at Bluestem books. They posted this picture on their website and I could not resist. I think I could handle this breed in my home. And isn't he the cutest in that cowboy hat? If we ever have a bigger place, we just might get a dog.

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Ah, thats cute! And I think you guys should get a dog whenever you can. Because I love almost all dogs. And I want to play with it whenever I visit.

When do we get to see your Holga artwork?

Vanessa said...

That is so cute!!! Your dog and Lyndsey's dogs could have playdates. Is that cowboy hat photoshopped on the dog's head? It doesn't look real. Well, actually, it looks REAL CUTE.

Anonymous said...

i love that dog