I am hoping that I am not spoiling anything by posting these, but I am guessing that you've already received them in the mail. This post is mostly for Kate and V so they could see them.
Taumi, these are fantastic! Oh, you did SUCH a nice job. And I had to laugh when I realized that you posted Lyndsey's bra and panties sizes on your blog for all the world to see, hahahaha!
4 comments:
So cute, wish I could go :(
I wish you could too Kate!!! Have I mentioned lately how cool you are Taumi? I love these invites!
These were SOOO cool! I only wish I could actually make it to the bride's breakfast:( But I'm happy I got to be included anyway!
Taumi, these are fantastic! Oh, you did SUCH a nice job. And I had to laugh when I realized that you posted Lyndsey's bra and panties sizes on your blog for all the world to see, hahahaha!
Post a Comment