Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ruffled To Meet You!

This post originally was supposed to be a collaborative post with Azriel Peckham. I noticed at church on week that she had a similar ruffled concoction so I Facebooked her to see if she'd be down for styling it up four ways and sending me the photos. Well, that was April and still no photos. That girl has been super busy and I told her I wouldn't give up....well, I officially just gave up! lol Sorry!




I've only worn the first combo out and about. That grey thing in the last combo is a tunnel scarf that I was experimenting with as a wrap.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

taumi you are so stylish my friend! i love how you even turned the skirt into a little shirt! i would never think to do that. i love all your pictures - you are so pretty! :)

Miriam said...

Cute and creative! You're kind of awesome:) And I definitely still visit your blog even though I have a Tumblr - cause it's cool!

Anonymous said...

Did you use Stephen or the tripod?

Taumi said...

I used Stephen. And then I tilted the pics a little.

Lyndsey said...

I really like the middle two outfits!

Bri said...

i hope you know you rock!!! I fell in love with that skirt when I saw it at the store :) You've made it even more fabulous! I dig it as a top!!!