Monday, August 23, 2010

An Anniversary date, some food, and some girls


I found a vegetarian recipe for hot and sour soup! I love that stuff. And it turned out pretty good. It had cucumbers, sprouts, and tomatoes in it along with spiciness and vinegar for the sour.
More avocado cucumber gazpacho. Forgot I posted this already, but I really do love it when it's hot. It cools you right down.
And for our anniversary date we went downtown and ate at noodles (not our first choice but yia yia's was closed), then we checked out the above bookstore. They had kitties living there.
We also got a trialblazer burger fro the burger tram that evening when the pathfinders sell their burgers for campmeeting. They had cute little handbuilt green picnic benches.

Aly laughing makes me happy all day long.
We couldn't get one sister picture where we were all looking at the camera without blinking or dumb faces...This is the best I have. I still like it.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

That first picture of you girls is so nice! And the last one is cute :)

Lyndsey said...

Those soups look great. I've never tried hot and sour soup before, but everyone loves it, so maybe I will sometime.