Here are some pictures from our anniversary BBQ back in June. You've probably seen these on facebook already, but I like to post things on here too because this is more personal. I made avocado gazpacho, vegan fudge, berry tarts, couscous with coconut and other interesting ingredients that I don't remember but it was good, pesto pasta, and we had BBQ'd big franks and pineapple.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Annual Fancy BBQ
Here are some pictures from our anniversary BBQ back in June. You've probably seen these on facebook already, but I like to post things on here too because this is more personal. I made avocado gazpacho, vegan fudge, berry tarts, couscous with coconut and other interesting ingredients that I don't remember but it was good, pesto pasta, and we had BBQ'd big franks and pineapple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It all looks perfect and fun!
Post a Comment