
I'm a Spring and Summer kind of girl. While most of the style obsessed claims Fall as their favorite season, I'm usually still hanging onto every day above 75 degrees. But, I do admit that the early signs of crispness in the air have me dreaming of crackling firelight, flannel, and apple cider (not to mention my robust collection of soup recipes). As much as I love layering up my favorite non-matching patterns for Fall, there's something to be said for the simplicity of dress that summer heat demands. Throwing on my favorite sundress with some cute sandals is my kind of fashion. However, as soon as I take a gander at J. Crew's Fall Catalogue or a Deer Creatures Fall Lookbook, I am a goner. There's a fun, kind of theatricality about Fall that humidity would laugh at seeing in earlier months.
So, without further ado, my annual Fall Editorial.










P.S. I couldn't upload all the different outfits. Tried repeatedly on 2 separate occasions so if you want to see the rest you will have to check out my facebook photos.
3 comments:
My favorite picture is the one with you jumping in the air, grabbing your legs - the expression on your face makes it priceless. Like, "Yeah, I'm in the air, what are you going to do about it?"
And honestly, I couldn't even pay attention to the outfits because I was too busy loving your new haircut!!!
You know Fall is my favorite, not only for fashion, but just because I love it! Especially this year, the cooler weather is such a relief. You did an amazing job as usual, love the set up, even though I know you wouldn't go camping this time of year. :)
Some of these look like they're out of a magazine!
Post a Comment