I had to have a party when I found a recipe for wild rice stuffed baked apples in my monthly vegetarian times magazine. Stephen's 29th birthday was the perfect excuse (not that I ever need an excuse to make lovely food). I handmade the invitations because I wanted to try this balloon idea where you write the details on the balloon so when people blow it up they can read it. Well, I didn't suppose it would be so readable deflated but I still thought it was cute. And I hand lined the envelopes with fabric! Love that special touch.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Plumpy Party
I had to have a party when I found a recipe for wild rice stuffed baked apples in my monthly vegetarian times magazine. Stephen's 29th birthday was the perfect excuse (not that I ever need an excuse to make lovely food). I handmade the invitations because I wanted to try this balloon idea where you write the details on the balloon so when people blow it up they can read it. Well, I didn't suppose it would be so readable deflated but I still thought it was cute. And I hand lined the envelopes with fabric! Love that special touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow.
you are amazing taumi. i only wish i lived close enough to crash one of your infamous parties. i will just sit here at my computer and drool over your pictures. yum.
Oh my gosh. Why don't I live in Lincoln???????
Post a Comment