I know I am a little behind in the resolution department. I was on vacation the week before New Years so I didn't really think too much about goals and such. I kind of like the idea of taking the first week of January off. January through March are my least favorite months so it doesn't quite seem right to make them less fun by denying yourself yummy food and sticking to an exercise regime. But even so, it is now time to get down to business. I promise that the seemingly unmeasured goals below are outlined in my head.
1. Paint atleast two pictures this year.
2. Drink more water. I've been drinking more herbal tea to try and get more fluids in me.
3. Cardio 4 times a week.
4. No pop except on weekends, holidays, vacation.
5. Stick to the Bible in a year plan outlined on the calendar I got in the mail.
6. Read more/stare less
7. Take more couples photos
8. Buy less/save more, *Remix more
9. Be more mindful of the ingredients in my foods, choose whole foods
10. Take a real vacation, ie. hotel or flight must be involved.
*There is a big challenge going around the fashion blogs to remix your wardrobe. Choose 30 pieces, including shoes, and wear only those items in different ways for 30 days. And you cannot buy anything new in those 30 days. This challege is for us girls who have large closets and stand in them from time to time thinking we have nothing to wear. It reaffirms how many outfits you can get out of a few items. I havn't tried the challenge yet, but I might sometime. When I say remix above, I mean I will use what I have. I should probably come up with a couple guidelines for shopping like,
1. Does this item go with several of my existing pieces?
2. Does this item fit well and of material that will last?
3. Is it of the moment or will I be able to wear it 5 years from now?
etc.
Well, happy New Year everyone! Looking forward to growing together in Christ this year as we look forward to His soon coming.
3 comments:
hey pretty lady, i'm in LOVE with your hair in that pic :)
I like your resolutions, I don't think I could do the 30 pieces, ha, I don't know if I even have that many, hehe.
I love #6 and #10! I've never been a good candidate for any of the clothing challenges like that. I never buy new clothes! And I love getting rid of clothes. Good thing I don't really do much, so I just bum around in PJ's most of the time, haha.
Post a Comment