Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Outdoor Winter Parties

Two chic winter parties that I am dying to copy! If only I lived by a beach or had an ice rink in my back yard. The first one I found on DesignSponge. These girls packed an awesome lunch and set off for the beach. They picked up bark, berries, and fir branches to make wreaths for home. The were planning on snowshoeing, sledding, etc but there was no snow.

The second one I saw on Down and Out Chic. Now this one really is the best thing. Ice rink, hot drinks, and lights! Love the bonfire and bucket of skates to choose from! I can't believe no one ever did this where I grew up. Everyone had a backyard rink there.


1 comment:

lyndsey said...

I wish I didn't hate being cold so much! I think I could only do a late fall or early spring party, cause I'm such a wuss haha