#1 The first thing I did was swap curtains around in my home. This is an easy trick to make you feel like you've redecorated. I put the dining room curtains in the bedroom, the bedroom in the living room, and hung a table cloth that matched the one on the table in the dining room with the help of curtain ring clips.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Freshen Up! Tips to help you move into Spring with your home, closet, and cooking.
I have a whole list of ideas to help you get in the mood for Spring. I know a lot of you have been spring cleaning and getting rid of things/building your garage sale pile, but these tips will help you make your home and yourself look like Spring as well as those closets you've cleaned!
#1 The first thing I did was swap curtains around in my home. This is an easy trick to make you feel like you've redecorated. I put the dining room curtains in the bedroom, the bedroom in the living room, and hung a table cloth that matched the one on the table in the dining room with the help of curtain ring clips.
I also bought that silver bowl on the dining room table at Goodwill and filled it with silk yellow flowers that I could not pass up at HobLob.
#2 Mix your spring and fall wardrobe. This skirt is a goldenrod/mustard color and usually only seen in the cold months, but I found I love it best paired with bright pink or yellow for spring! In the winter I wear it with sable brown, purple, or forest green. And this outfit is totally on trend for Spring because monochromatic outfits are the newest challenge on the runway. Just vary your shades and textures.

Stop by to see more Freshen Up ideas!
#1 The first thing I did was swap curtains around in my home. This is an easy trick to make you feel like you've redecorated. I put the dining room curtains in the bedroom, the bedroom in the living room, and hung a table cloth that matched the one on the table in the dining room with the help of curtain ring clips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm a big fan of monochromatic outfits, and I love yours!
Post a Comment