I've had a thing for monochromatic outfits lately, especially when exploring all shades of a primary or secondary color. And look at how my peachy pink pumps blend in with my legs! That's a leg lengthening trick, girls! Try it. I wore peach, pink, and red in the above ensemble. And notice how I found a nook in my house that matched both outfits...
Friday, April 22, 2011
More Monochrome outfits
I've had a thing for monochromatic outfits lately, especially when exploring all shades of a primary or secondary color. And look at how my peachy pink pumps blend in with my legs! That's a leg lengthening trick, girls! Try it. I wore peach, pink, and red in the above ensemble. And notice how I found a nook in my house that matched both outfits...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just love that flowy shirt of yours.
I am a big fan of nude shoes. My nude sandals are my favorite shoes I own (can't wait to be able to wear those again if it would ever stop snowing!!!)
But I lean more towards the flats, cause my legs could use a little shortening, haha.
Post a Comment