Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mother's Day...I know, sooo long ago!

tomato, eggplant, zucchini, basil, mozzarella stacks.
Potato salad Ecuador style! My sister makes this and it's super good. It has lemon juice and pepperjack cheese cubes.
Lemon cream pies with rhubarb sauce
beet salad with sugar snap peas and alfalfa sprouts. It also had a caramelized onion dressing.
stir-fried baby bella mushrooms
I arranged these flowers from stuff in our yard and below is how they looked on the Mother's Day table.
Threw on some linens I had from past parties, and you can say that again for the straws and napkins. And now we are upon Father's Day! I guess you can expect a post on that in a month or so. ;)

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Taumi, you are not allowed to post food pics, because it makes me drool on my keyboard and I don't think that's good for it