Elote Corn. Thanks Mir, for telling me about this all those years ago. Spread cob with vegenaise or mayo, roll in fresh parmesan and chili (or cayenne), then squeeze fresh lemon or lime over top.

Roasted carrots in orange juice and garlic.

Breaded and fried zucchini, blanched green beans with crushed garlic, pasta salad with orange baby tomatoes.

Enjoying Amber's birthday cake.

We didn't have birthday candles so yes, that is a tealight on the cake!

I messed around with braiding and my floral crown on Amber's lovely long locks.

Farmer's Market haul: Rainbow chard, carrots, red and yellow tomatoes, heirloom grape tomatoes, beets, eggplant, purple beans, kale. $14.

carrots and yellow squash over rice. I think I roasted these in orange juice too.

Nectarine, basil, fresh mozz, and balsamic reduction pizza. Very thin crust.

BBQ sauce, basil, yellow tomatoes, fresh mozz, onion pizza. This BBQ sauce is coffee flavored. Stephen bought it when he worked at a coffee shop.
3 comments:
yummmmmmmmmmm
It all looks so fantastic!
I really need to get around to making this elote! Good job at the farmer's market! I am trying to grow beets in our garden this year for the first time. But our soil is so bad, nothing did great this year, so I probably won't get any usable beets. Oh well, there is always next year!
Post a Comment