
Some things that have been inspiring me lately:outfit one above, not two. Like the casualnedd of the denim but the striped skirt is a bit unexpected.

The lovely colors in this room as well as that black and white rug that I have wanted for years now. Too bad my cat would coat each black stripe with white hair. sigh.

This beautiful pink beach scene by Paul Ferney.

I've recently been enamored with gold flatware and this pretty table setting really makes them shine!
Styling: Maddy Hague of Somewhere Splendid (somewheresplendid.com)
Photography: Paper Antler (paperantler.com)

Glossy navy blue walls sound like just the right amount of happy and moody.
2 comments:
I thought that was you in the yellow skirt! Is it?
Hello - thanks for showing off our tablescape (gold flatware)! Would you mind crediting myself and my photographer though? The credits should be:
Styling: Maddy Hague of Somewhere Splendid (somewheresplendid.com)
Photography: Paper Antler (paperantler.com)
Thanks!
Post a Comment