


...to get back to what you love. I didn't make any resolutions this year but I did decide to give more time to creative endeavors, like this blog. I have been enamored with Smashbooks/art journals lately. I love the messy kind of scrapbooking that's full of bits and pieces that may or may not go together with illustrations thrown in for good measure. I've started a collection of 1960's Reader's Digest books with awesome covers to use as altered book journals. And, as always, there's a party on the cusp of being realized as we speak. I am (still!) in love with the spring mint green trend from last year, especially paired with gold, so I've been slowly collecting things for a dinner party centered around that color scheme.
Here's to refreshed inspiration for the New Year!
1 comment:
Too cute :) I'm excited that you are blogging more.
Post a Comment