We woke up to this last Sabbath and all the churches were canceled, the traffic lights were covered over by snow, and our front yard was knee deep. It snowed for the rest of the day too. IT was delightful! Especially since it was a non-work day so we could go or stay as we chose. But we rarely stay in on snow days. We packed up some food and headed to mom's (a mere 8 blocks or so), where we had hot chocolate and sat in front of the bay window to watch the snow. As much as I don't like winter, I love blizzards! There's nothing better than cozying it up inside where it's warm with food and watching the the blustery gusts. Well, maybe sitting on a beach...
Sunday, February 12, 2012
When it snows, it pours!
We woke up to this last Sabbath and all the churches were canceled, the traffic lights were covered over by snow, and our front yard was knee deep. It snowed for the rest of the day too. IT was delightful! Especially since it was a non-work day so we could go or stay as we chose. But we rarely stay in on snow days. We packed up some food and headed to mom's (a mere 8 blocks or so), where we had hot chocolate and sat in front of the bay window to watch the snow. As much as I don't like winter, I love blizzards! There's nothing better than cozying it up inside where it's warm with food and watching the the blustery gusts. Well, maybe sitting on a beach...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hehe, I love the title of this post! And I especially love that first pic of you, you look so lovely :)
Post a Comment